Comment on page
How do I contact support?
Our friendly support team is here to help. Learn what information to share and when can you expect a response.
There are two ways to get in touch with us:
To help us help you as efficiently as possible, please be sure to send us all relevant details:
- If your support request relates to a specific space, please make sure to include a link to it.
- Please describe the steps that you are taking, what happens when you take those steps, and what you expect to happen instead.
- If you are running into an error message, please pass along the error message in full.
- Can you send us a screenshot to show us what you’re seeing? Or, can you send us a short video to show us the steps that you are taking? These are extremely helpful.
We aim to respond to every message within 1 business day. At busy times this might not be possible, but we’ll always get back to you as soon as we are able.
Please note our support team works Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm GMT (+/- 3 hours).
We’ve made some internal changes to help us improve the support that we offer. As part of these changes, we have moved to a new help desk system. The main differences you ’ll notice are:
- We have a new workflow in the GitBook app to use when sending us a support request.
- Our workflow will gather the key information we need to help us assist you faster.
Please note that we do not offer real-time support via this widget, this isn’t something that we can currently provide. We aim to respond as soon as possible and when we do, your inbox will notify you!
Last modified 2d ago